À propos de nous
Venez visiter et découvrir Prescott-Russell pour votre escapade! Planifiez quoi visiter, où prendre une bouchée et séjourner dans l'Est de l'Ontario.
Tourisme Prescott-Russell Tourism (TPRT) is a not for profit destination marketing organisation (DMO) devoted to the development, marketing and support of its members and the United Counties of Prescott-Russell’s tourism industry (Eastern Ontario). With over 100 organisation and business members, TPRT’s goal is to develop the region as a tourism destination, appreciated by visitors from here and abroad, through value-added and marketing strategies.
Un mot de notre présidente
As newly appointed President since November 2014, I’m honoured to be a member of Tourisme Prescott-Russell Tourism (TPRT) since its start in 2011. We’ve been taking great strides to develop our region as a tourist destination, offering attractions and events for all types of travellers and visitors.
I truly believe that our region is a gem waiting to be discovered, where rural expanses are filled to the brim with wonderful people, and exciting and interesting experiences, it’s why we decided to build and run Ogenêt B&B, a high-quality Bed & Breakfast in Plantagenet… but as a newcomer, where should you begin?
You can also explore our newly launched website: https://tprt.ca, where you’ll find an events calendar, our members’ profiles and suggestions of day trips and excursions. Also, the 2015 Discovery Guide will help you find your way to the best of what we have to offer, and hopefully visit our other lesser known attractions and services along the way. If you’re looking for a more in-depth listing of all tourism-related services in the region, I suggest you take a peek at our 96-page Visitor Guide, which acts as a reference piece for all our members and partners and is distributed to our communities in Prescott-Russell.
We hope you love your stay with us, “et au plaisir de se revoir!”
Marie-Chantal Pilon, President, Tourisme Prescott-Russell Tourism & Owner, Ogenêt B&B in Plantagenet
Prescott-Russell Tourism's team, a small group of marketing experts devoted to the rural tourism industry, make it their priority to inform the public about the region and its members through multiple promotional activities and tools year long. Contact us and it will be a pleasure to help you in any way we can!
- Executive Director : Mariève Desmarais
- Executive Director : Eric Charlebois
- Promotions & Communications Officer: Valerie Carter
Board of Directors
- Marie-Chantal Pilon, Gîte touristique Ogenêt B&B (President)
- Mario Laplante, 417 Bus Lines (Vice-President)
- Michel Villeneuve, Vergers Villeneuve & Blueberry Farm, Secretary-Treasurer
- Jeanne Charlebois, Mayor of Hawkesbury
- Pierre Leroux, Mayor of Russell
- Laura Beauchesne, Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- Éric Léveillé, Fromagerie St-Albert
- Peter Webb, Cedar Drive B&B
- Audrey Lizotte, Ferm l'Artisan Farm
Tourist information centres
Our regional tourist information centres are open during the summer season, where you will find all the necessary information you need to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible!
The centres are located at:
- Casselman: 751 St-Jean, Casselman
- Vankleek Hill: Vankleek Hill Museum, Main St., K0B1R0
- Chute-à-Blondeau: at the entrance of the province of Ontario on Highway 417
Connectez-vous pour afficher tous les détails de la liste!